GERRY'S LADIES: Gerard Butler forum italiano

Snake ( Iena) Plissken!!!, Nuovo ruolo o remake?

« Older   Newer »
manuphantom
view post Posted on 14/3/2007, 11:46

da ragazze ditemi che nn è vero che gerry nn farà un film di john carpenter,quel regista poi nn lò sopporto.

view post Posted on 14/3/2007, 13:00

8° Liv. TOP - Membro del comitato G.F.D.M.C.C.V. (Gerard Fai Di Me Ciò Che Vuoi)

Group:
Moderatrice globale e admin utenti

Mio marito mi ha annunciato che ne ha sentito parlare anche alla radio di questo re-make. La tipa che ne parlava ha aggiunto che l'attore scelto per il ruolo qui da noi non è molto famoso. Il commento del mio consorte è stato: "Forse tu e le tue amiche dovreste farle uno squillo..."

Roby66
view post Posted on 14/3/2007, 13:19

CITAZIONE (manuphantom @ 14/3/2007, 11:46)
da ragazze ditemi che nn è vero che gerry nn farà un film di john carpenter,quel regista poi nn lò sopporto.

Per Gerard dovremmo farcelo piacere!!!! :sad2.gif:

*shaula*
view post Posted on 14/3/2007, 13:35

Il primo film era diretto da John Carpenter.
Questo avrà un altro regista.

view post Posted on 15/3/2007, 10:44

8° Liv. TOP - Membro del comitato G.F.D.M.C.C.V. (Gerard Fai Di Me Ciò Che Vuoi)

Group:

Date un'occhiata a questo link. :wink2.gif: La foto è ..interessante!!! :cool.gif:

http://nadalander.blogspot.com/2007/03/i-h...d-scottish.html

"I Heard You Were Dead"...and Scottish?

Sheesh--yet another remake of a John Carpenter classic is on the way--this time, it's his 1981 s.f. actioner "Escape From New York" (which was actually shot in St. Louis and in Carpenter's garage at his home in L.A.), which is a great film I can pretty much watch again and again, any time, any place, dubbed into any language (and will no doubt continue to purchase in every home video format known and as-yet-unpredicted...).

It's currently only in the first-draft stage, but already the casting rumour mill has current "300" star Gerard Butler pegged to take over to fill Kurt Russell's combat pants and pleather as anti-hero Snake Plissken.

Butler, as you may already know, also strapped on the chainmail to play "Beowulf" in Sturla Gunnersson's largely-ignored "Beowulf And Grendel", for which yours truly created storyboards, and thus will never stop plugging. So I can't say I think he's a bad choice for the role--he's got charm and can deliver a witty line and can kick major-league ass--real, CG, or otherwise--with the aplomb of Willis, Damon, and Bale, etc. While I regard the entries into Carpenter's filmography as sacred text, a re-imagining of the iconoclastic auteur's now-dated, but still impressive, nihilistic vision could make for an exciting and satiric futuristic fantasy in the right hands, esp. post-Gulliani and post-9/11. Too bad the "I Am Legend" adaptation currently shooting with Will Smith has already envisioned Manhattan island as an urban wasteland.

Obviously, no one cares what Carpenter's fans think, but will Butler's mob of militant and obsessive lonely hearts stand for one of his baby blues covered by an eyepatch? Read Variety's report here, which unfortunately doesn't answer the latter question...

posted by Robert L at 2:18 PM

Web  Top
beosella
view post Posted on 15/3/2007, 11:48

è un film che ho adorato, francamente lì Kurt "Jena" Russell era un vero splendore per gli occhi... :P ... sarebbe interessante vedere Gerard in un eventuale remake ... :)

Roby66
view post Posted on 15/3/2007, 13:48

Primo.....
Beosella lieta di riverderti nei nostri lidi
secondo
Gerard per me può interpretare qualsiasi ruolo!!!!

no one but her
view post Posted on 16/3/2007, 18:21

Ciao Beosella!
In effetti, anche Kurt aveva degli occhi stupendi!
Gerry, matto com'è, potrebbe fare bene Iena, basta che non faccia troppo il serioso! :fischio.gif:

Norina69
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 13:44

l'altra notte su coming-soon hanno detto che e' certo che Gerry avra' il ruolo che fu di Russell

Bibi88
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 14:45

Ah!!!
a me il film era piaciuto molto!! e vedere un remake con Gerry...AUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :terrore.gif: :sopresa.gif:
Sono in prima fila!!!!!

*shaula*
view post Posted on 21/3/2007, 09:57

John Carpenter parla del 'remake' di 'Fuga da New York' (e anche di 300)

>>>>>
DRE:So in this remake they’re talking about...
John:I don’t know that it’s a remake. I think it’s a lot about Snake before he gets to New York.

DRE:But it just made me think that maybe the remake rights might be different than the rights to the character Snake Plissken because none of the articles mentioned you guys being involved with the project. Are you guys going to be credited producers?
John:Executive producer.

DRE:Do you have any desire to be more involved?
John:My main involvement is I read the scripts and make sure the character is the same character that we wrote originally. I think that would be cool. My other main involvement in this project is to extend my hand and have a check placed in it.

DRE:It’s always nice when you don’t have to do anything, right?
John:You’re right. After 30 odd years of being in the fucking business, it’s nice to not have to do anything and get paid. That’s what I’ve been trying to do all my life.

DRE:Then the past few years must have been pretty good for you.
John:Not bad. Not bad.

DRE:Obviously Snake was a character that was perfect for the time he was in, so do you think Snake will lose the faux mullet?
John:I don’t know what to do about that. That’s not my decision. Snake is a character who was born out of the 1970’s when New York was having real problems. He came out of a post-Vietnam era and he was an anti-authoritarian. He was a really unique type of character back then. He’ll probably be reinvented for his time. But we’ll see. I don’t know if he will be mullet-less or with the mullet.

DRE:Have you ever seen any of Gerard Butler’s previous movies?
John:Yes, I like his work.

DRE:I think you’ll be very impressed after you see 300.
John:I can’t wait to see 300. It sounds really exciting. It looks great.

DRE:You don’t seem to mind these remakes, is that a result of you directing remakes yourself?
John:Well, if I’m not directing a movie, it’s not really mine. I’m flattered when somebody wants to take an old film of mine or a story of mine and rework it. I think that’s nice. I’m not trying to protect golden calf or something. It just isn’t that way. It’s just a damn movie, man.
<<<<<

Link e intervista completa...
http://suicidegirls.com

Roby66
view post Posted on 21/3/2007, 13:30

CITAZIONE (Bibi88 @ 18/3/2007, 14:45)
Ah!!!
a me il film era piaciuto molto!! e vedere un remake con Gerry...AUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :terrore.gif: :sopresa.gif:
Sono in prima fila!!!!!

ovviamente!!!
Un mio collega mi ha detto che questa notizia è stata commentata anche su sky
in quella mini trasmissione che fanno tutti i giorni sugli ultimi film in uscita e i box office

view post Posted on 21/3/2007, 14:08

Group:

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=15016

Pre-Plissken?
Mar. 20, 2007

Source: Suicide Girls by: Dave Davis

Movie fans responded with furor (among a surprising degree of acceptance) to the recent announcement that John Carpenter's sci-fi classic ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK was getting remade with 300 star Gerard Butler wearing the patch.

But is it actually being planned as a straight-up remake? Not necessarily, says the guy who actually created the surly monocular merc. Daniel Robert Epstein (aka DRE) over at my favorite tattooed-slut site Suicide Girls chatted with "cash cowboy" Carpenter, who had this to say on the topic of New Line's criminal-filled Manhattan prison: "I don’t know that it’s a remake. I think it’s a lot about Snake before he gets to New York."

Hmmm... interesting. Does this mean the script (from BLACK HAWK DOWN writer Ken Nolan) will cast light on the once-shadowy past of Plissken, thereby possibly shattering the character's mystique? Although considering the new ESCAPE will be produced by crap craftsman Neal Moritz (XXX, TORQUE), we probably shouldn't expect any significant complexity.

Also, in case any fans question Carpenter's mercenary moviemaking mentality for, well, most of his career, he succinctly describes his interest in the ESCAPE remake: "My other main involvement in this project is to extend my hand and have a check placed in it."
Extra Tidbit: About half of Carpenter's feature films have been remade or were remakes themselves.

Web  Top
Brin14
view post Posted on 21/3/2007, 23:05

CITAZIONE (beosella @ 15/3/2007, 11:48)
è un film che ho adorato, francamente lì Kurt "Jena" Russell era un vero splendore per gli occhi... :P ... sarebbe interessante vedere Gerard in un eventuale remake ... :)

Ma allora ho visto bene che eri tu????

Ciao!!!! Bentrovata!!!! Spero anche...bentornata!!!

Comunque...Dem, interessante prova...e ce lo vedrei..Certo..avrà un look un po' più..."selvaggio"... Ricordate Kurt Russel(mi ricordavo ti piacesse, Beosella)

view post Posted on 22/3/2007, 09:11

Group:

Brin ,io ce lo vedo benissimo!!! :cool.gif:
E' vero che lo vedrei anche in ruoli presi dalla letteratura, magari in costume. :love4.gif: ,( e qui' il campo sarebbe infinito....) pero' amo anche questi ruoli,e Gerard è adatto per entrambi!!! :fiori.gif:

E poi il ragazzo ama le sfide e ama confrontarsi con ruoli che sono stati cosi' importanti per altri attori !!! :wink2.gif: ( ...vedi Il Fantasma..)

Web  Top
147 replies since 13/3/2007, 09:47   3634 views